I always love seeing what other people get in their Birchboxes so I thought you might too! I’ll put them all in one post for you to see with the contents and what my favorite product was.
- Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate
- Color Club Cocktail Hour Collection
- Chapstick Hydration Lock
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee
- Fatty Sundays Chocolate Covered Pretzels
My favorite product was the Beauty Protector – I ordered a full size as soon as this was used up. It smells AMAZING sort of like vanilla and really does detangle and leave my hair smooth. I also liked the pretzel and the Embryolisse!
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- Ahmad Teas
- Nail Rock
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara
- Juara Candlenut Body Creme
I love the Juara cream – it smelled amazing! Sadly the sample was really tiny (one use) and the full size is $35…it’s still on my wishlist. A lot of people love the Klorane dry shampoo, but I am not one of them. I did not like the way it smelled or felt on my hair. I also really hated the 100% pure mascara. It just didn’t work and seemed really dried out – I had to toss it.
- Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish
- Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Shampoo
- Bain de Terre Passion Flower Color Preserving Conditioner
- Joan Vass L’eau de Amethyste
- Previse Hydromilk
My favorite product was the Ruby Wing polish! It goes on as a super sparkly gold and in the sun changes to a dark red! It was so fun to see the color change. I plan on buying another color of this someday. I also liked the shampoo and conditioner and would maybe buy more. I really disliked the perfume and the cream was just ok.
- Mighty Leaf Tea
- Pop Beauty Aqua Laquer
- Gilchrist and Soames London Collection Body Lotion
- Control Corrective Cucumber Bead Cleanser
- Control Corrective Oil Free Healing Lotion
- Air Repair Rescue Balm
- Girarhdelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango
This month I had a lot to review which means more points! My favorite product was the Gilchrist and Soames lotion because it has a nice light scent and melts into skin quickly. I did not like the air repair or the control corrective samples. The Pop gloss was just ok.
- Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
- Color Club Gala’s Gems Collection
- Keims Cleanshine Energizing Shampoo
- theBalm Cosmetics How ‘Bout Them Apples?
- KIND Healthy Grain Bars
My fave was the Sumita eyeliner – a nice smooth dark purple that really stays on. A close second was the polish and the yummy bar. I really disliked the shampoo – it had no lather.
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
- Caldrea Body Lotion
- Caldrea Body Wash
- Color Club Art Duo Pens
- Kerastase Masque Cristal
- Supergoop! Everyday SPF 30
I thought this was a great boxy. My favorite was the Caldrea products because they smelled amazing – I am considering buying more. I also liked the Jouer and the Supergoop – it smells great, sort of like lemons! The Kerastase is super expensive and this was a one time use where I couldn’t really see results. I have yet to use the nail art pen because that’s not really my thing.
- Harvey Prince Hello
- LAQA & CO Sheer Lip Lube Pencil
- Davines OI/ All In One Milk
- Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo
- Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner
- The Aloe Source Vitamin C Antioxidant Creme
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit
This was another fantastic month with lots of great samples – maybe my favorite! I loved all of the Davines products. The shampoo bottle size was very generous and I got lots of uses out of it. The conditioner and OI I got about 2 uses each but they both smelled amazing and really worked to make my hair soft and smooth. I also loved the Aloe Source creme – it melts into the skin and is very moisturizing. I really wanted the purple color of the lip lube and this coral color was not my fave. I’m not as crazy over this Hello scent or the Liz Earle as other people are but I will still use the samples.
My July BB post is already up and the August one will be soon. Hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane! What’s your favorite BB product you’ve ever gotten?